You can request a public record by filling in these boxes and hitting Submit. You also can request a transcript by following the instructions below.

Request a Transcript

If you are requesting a TRANSCRIPT, you must submit an order on the eScribers website.

Once you submit the request, Housing Court will upload the audio file to eScribers. There is a fee associated with the preparation of a transcript; however you will be notified directly by eScribers as to that cost. You will receive an electronic copy of the transcript by email and an original bound paper copy through the mail. For appeal purposes, you must file the original bound paper transcript with the Cleveland Municipal Clerk’s Office.

Public Records Request Form

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, monitor site performance, and assist in our marketing efforts. By using our website you agree to the use of storing cookies.