Court Homepage
  | Contact Us  |   

ITN Header3

How Can I Get a Registration Hold Release?

If you have settled a delinquent moving violation fine and need a registration hold release, we can provide that for you. However, all BMV (Bureau of Motor Vehicles) offices are closed so until they open, you would still not be able to get license tags. If you still want a release to carry around, it can be provided to you. Call 216-664-4790 or email

If you need a DETER block release after settling parking fines, you can get it at the One-Stop Center 3040 Quigley Road.   Monday - Friday 8 am - 7 pm and Saturday - Sunday 8 am - noon.



 Cleveland Clerk of Courts | 1200 Ontario Street | Cleveland, Ohio 44113 | Contact Us

Copyright© 2020 | Home | Terms of Use | ADA Notice Site MapWebmaster | RDWeb | WebMail 

More than one Google Analytics scripts are registered. Please verify your pages and templates.